Facebook is the number 1 social media network. Everyone has heard of it and everyone should be on it, especially if you have a business.
5 reasons why you need to be on Facebook
1. There are 400 million global users, and counting, on Facebook. That’s 400 million people you can potentially market your product/service to. To put it into perspective, if Facebook was a country, it would be the third-largest country in the world!
2. The average amount of time someone uses Facebook a day is 55 minutes. Nearly 1 hour per day, per user and you only need 1 minute to grab the consumer’s attention.
3. Like Twitter, Facebook is a resource for no cost marketing. Aside the option for paid advertisements, Facebook is 100% free to use no matter how much you use it to gain more traffic, more Likes and more paying customers.
4. Become more visible. If you’re consistently posting, frequently showing up on user’s timeline and uploading relevant and interesting information, you will increase your visibility and credibility – the more you post, the harder it is for people to forget you!
5. Build those key relationships with your customers. The more you interact with your consumers, the more you will learn how to adapt your marketing and business services to meet their needs and the more likely they are to be a repeat customer of yours.
These are just a few reasons from a long list of reasons why you should be on Facebook but we hope you have found this useful.
L4N UK is a ladies networking group which aims to motivate and encourage its members. Their first ever conference ‘Just Balance’ will be held on the 23rd September, 2016. It will be a day filled with inspiring speakers, a market place for showcasing products and services, a networking opportunity and much more. For more information and to book onto the event, go to www.L4NUK.com/justbalance